Paradigm’s services are as follows:
- Portfolio, Program & Project Management: This area includes Consulting Services, Program and Project Management, Portfolio Management and Project Management Office. Paradigm is widely known for the Project Management services it provides to its customers. Not only can Paradigm provide Project Management resources that effectively manage the time, scope, and quality of projects, but also Paradigm is well known for rescuing projects that are off track, managing high profile and high-risk projects, and managing multiple projects concurrently. Paradigm consultants have experience helping customers establish a Project Management Office (“PMO”) as well as maintaining, assessing and recommending improvements to the PMO once it is in place.
- Business Analysis: Paradigm provides a full range of Business Analysis services to support its customer’s business. These services integrate with related disciplines such as Project Management, Management Consulting, and IT Service Management to provide a full life-cycle solution to meet customer’s business needs. Business Analysis identifies business needs and determines solutions to business problems. Solutions often include a systems development component, but also consist of process improvement or organizational change.
- Business Process Consulting: Paradigm has three areas of expertise within its Business Process Consulting offering: Business Planning, Business Process Analysis and Design, and Continuous Improvement Process including Lean Six Sigma. Paradigm has extensive experience consulting in Business Process Management. Its consultants have worked with customers to implement BPM within their organizations including analyzing and documenting existing business processes, developing and implementing BPM plans, managing the changes and mentoring staff through the change process.
- Management Consulting: The Management consulting services consist of four areas of expertise: Strategic Planning, Efficiency Reviews, Organizational Change Management, and Procurement Service. Its consultants have an average of 18 years’ experience in the information technology sector with expertise in a variety of industries including public sector, healthcare, insurance, utilities, telecommunications, and banking.
- Training: Paradigm offers its customers Best Practice accredited training, including PRINCE2®, MSP®, P3O®, MoR® and MoP®, as well as Agile Project Management. Paradigm offers both public and private courses for customers.
- Independent Project Review: Paradigm has a proven methodology for Project, Program and Portfolio Health checks, and it has provided this service for many of its Public Sector clients. Specifically, it has been a service to either perform: 1) a readiness assessment on the organizations’ aptitude for initiating a project/ program or portfolio 2) a health check of the Project Management Office, or the health of a specific project or 3) a rescue of the potentially troubled project by implementing corrective action.
- Application Development: Paradigm’s Application Services include Application Architecture, Application Design and Development, and Application Support. It provides a full range of business application development and application management services. Its specialists provide services in a variety of hardware and software environments, following formal delivery guidelines and accepted methodologies. Paradigm is committed to following the standards for system development set out in the Software Engineering Institute’s Capability and Maturity Model for software, and it actively pursues other improvement initiatives, including Software Configuration Management, and Software Quality Assurance practices.
- Technology Management: This service offering is comprised of the following areas of expertise: Architecture, IT Operations Design, and ITSM Education Services. Paradigm offers a complete range of information technology architecture services as standalone engagements or as a component of a project or broader services initiative.