Current Career opportunities
Here’s how to apply: Click to expand and view the opportunity. Use the “Apply” button to email us your resume.
- General ledger supervision and reconciliation
- Review GL accrual and amortization journal entries
- perform GL accounts reconciliation and variance analysis
- Maintain weekly group companies’ loan borrowing base schedule and report to CFO for decision of weekly cash advance purpose
- Complete quarterly Intercompany reconciliation
- Review and reconcile intercompany transactions and balances, generate intercompany elimination adjustments to support interim and annual consolidated financial reporting Consolidated and individual financial statements preparation
- prepare subsidiariesy annual T2 filing
- Provide supporting working papers to accounting firm for major subsidiaries annual T2 filing.
- An accounting designation (CGA,CMA or CA) with an university degree in Business Administration or Commerce.
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in the public accounting industry
- Has initiated, led and successfully implemented major changes in teams and processes.
- Excellent relationship builder and communicator with proven leadership and motivation ability
- Sound understanding of financial, strategic and expense management processes
What's in it For You?
- Vast opportunities for growth
- Competitive compensation packages
- Flexible work schedule for work-life balance
- Remote work opportunities
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Comprehensive Training and Development support
- Engaging company events and team building
- Group health and dental benefits
- Employee Assistance Program