Press Releases

All Posts Author: SEB Superuser
2021

SEB Group Awarded Net New Contracts Valued >$42.7M

May 06, 2021 – Mississauga, ON

Smart Employee Benefits Inc., (“SEB”, TSXV:SEB), through its operating entities, has been awarded multiple net new contracts valued in excess of $42.7M during the first 4 months of fiscal 2021. Clients included the Government of Canada, the Province of Ontario and various corporate entities. The contracts extend out as long as 9 years with the majority in the 3-to-6-year range. They include benefits processing contracts valued at over $8.2M and IT solutions and services valued at over $34.5M. The contracts are all net new business wins and add to SEB’s recurring revenue contract value. The majority are related to RFP (Request for Proposal) competitive bids. SEB’s RFP win rate in the past 4 months is >70%, an increase from >50% in fiscal 2020 and >30% in 2019. Our RFP win rate has been steadily increasing since 2019. RFP wins together with our Channel Partner client acquisition transactions are steadily growing our contract values. Today we have visibility on over 80% of 2021 revenues over the next 4 years with contract terms as long as 9 years and contract values in excess of $400M.

Read Press Release
2021

Seb s’associe à gesticonnect au québec afin de numériser les avantages sociaux pour les entreprises

April 07, 2021 – Mississauga, ON

MISSISSAUGA, ON 6 AVRIL 2021 - SEB Administrative Services Inc. (« SEB Admin »), une filiale de Smart Employee Benefits Inc. (« SEB », TSXV:SEB), est heureuse d'annoncer qu'elle a signé une entente de coentreprise (« JV ») de "White Label TPA" avec Gesticonnect, un important administrateur tiers (« TPA ») opérant au Québec axé sur les entreprises du marché émergent. La JV apporte un important partenariat à SEB et élargit notre offre de « White Label TPA » sur le marché québécois. Dans le cadre de la JV, SEB déploiera et appuiera la suite FlexPlusMD de solutions et de services d’administration pour les clients de Gesticonnect.

Read Press Release
2021

Seb partners with quebec based gesticonnect to digitize benefits for emerging businesses in quebec

April 07, 2021 – Mississauga, ON

MISSISSAUGA, ON APRIL 6, 2021 - SEB Administrative Services Inc. (“SEB Admin”), a subsidiary of Smart Employee Benefits Inc. (“SEB”, TSXV:SEB), is pleased to announce it has signed a “White Label TPA” joint venture (“JV”) agreement with Gesticonnect, a leading Third-Party Administrator (“TPA”) operating in Quebec focused on emerging market companies.  The JV brings a strong partnership to SEB and expands our “White Label TPA” offering in the Quebec market. Pursuant to the JV, SEB will deploy and support our FlexPlusTM suite of benefit processing solutions and services to Gesticonnect clients.

Read Press Release
2021

MedImpact and SEB Bring Artificial Intelligence FWA Solution to Canada

March 18, 2021 – Mississauga, ON

Toronto, Canada: 03/18/2021 — To help employers and health plans gain more control over fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA), MedImpact Canada Limited and SEB Administrative Services Inc. are launching an advanced analytics and reporting solution to combat FWA in Canada. The solution, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), promotes payment integrity, compliance, and member safety.

Read Press Release